120 N First St
Love & Logic
Parenting the Love & Logic® Way. Raise happy and well-behaved kids with positive, loving tools.
Time & Location
120 N First St, 120 N First St, Driggs, ID 83422, USA
About the Event
Love & Logic® is a commonsense approach that teaches parents skills that cultivate confidence and good decision making in children by offering them choices, empathy and respect while adults avoid anger, threats, warnings or lectures. This 6 Module teaching unit is facilitated by Emily Bilcher, an independent facilitator trained in Love and Logic skills. Love & Logic is easy to learn and can be put to use right away; it changes lives and raises responsible children.
- Put an End to Arguing, Back Talk, and Begging
- Teach Responsibility without Losing Their Love
- Set Limits Without Waging War
- Avoid Power-Struggles
- Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Own Problems
- Teach Kids to Complete Chores, Without Reminders and Pay